Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bottle Cap Creations

This week I discovered a fun twist on used bottle caps! The blog Another Limited Rebellion features a collection of action figures made from bottle caps and other junk pile items. Take a look at this robot made entirely of Gatorade caps:



To see more robot designs on ALR Design Blog, click here!

Here at RePlayGround, we have another fun take on the bottle cap. It's the T-Shirt Checkerboard, and it's made from t-shirts, shoelaces, and 24 discarded bottle caps. With a little sewing and creativity, you can make your own checkerboard to go! This project is one of 95 do-it-yourself projects in our new ReMake It! Book.




This checkerboard will top all others!

2 comments:

canon toner blogger said...

I should teach my little brother to make those. They are so cool.

Mavis said...

I've been posting a lot of topics that regards to recycling, especially when it comes to plastic materials, this one is an awesome idea that gives me great topic to post on my next article.