Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Got a bug to make stuff? Come to the NYSCI this weekend!



This weekend we'll be at the New York Hall of Science for Maker Days! Can I hear you say woo hoo?!?

We had loads of fun at the last event creating art just for the NYSCI from keyboard keys. See a few highlights below and you can view more pics on our photo album.




This weekend's projects include cereal box rockets and bottle cap bugs. Sure to be loaded with do-it-yourself fun! We'll be there from this Saturday and Sunday, August 11-12 from 11am to 4pm. Meet up and make stuff with us again on August 25-26. Same time, same place. See you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I can truly
obtain useful information regarding my study and knowledge.
Also see my site - margaritaville dm1000